Thursday 9 October 2014


Everyone who knows me will know I don't take on any negativity that comes my way, I simply decide to walk away from it, rather than to confront it.
As the saying goes:

"Playing chess with a pigeon is like arguing with an idiot, no matter how good you play, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like he won anyway."

And this is exactly the take I have on life. I don't argue with people whom I believe, will do as the pigeon does, I will not stress myself out over it. Instead, I take myself away from the negativity that they want to surround me in.

You will always meet negative people in life, but these are not the people you should surround yourself with. If you surround yourself with negative people, it is only you to blame, when you start thinking negatively and start behaving in a negative manner.

Who in their right mind wants to feel negatively towards others and in-turn, feel bad about themselves? This will only lead to anxiety, depression and mental health issues in the long run. I have met so many negative people in my life, I have tried to help them and bring them round to my way of thinking, but in the end - you can only try so much and you will then realize you're failing miserably.

Negativity is a frame of mind, the owner of that mind has to break its code to be set free, surround yourself with positivity and you will find yourself having a better outlook on life.

This is my outlook on life - be positive and positive things will happen you :)
Have a healthy body and a healthy brain, you will in turn be much happier.

#FitnessModelGal

1 comment:


  1. wo…wooo.. I like it!! Your are so fit.. And sexy, I need a personal trainer like you..

    ALOKA UST-9130

    ReplyDelete