Monday 6 October 2014


I don't know if many people buy the Sunday World, but on Friday I visited the Belfast Telegraph tower to discuss life after my brothers death and how I've grabbed life with both hands.

It was nice to finally get to say my own side, I spoke of the loss in a positive (if there is one) way. How I'm dealing with it now, I dismissed the lies that have been spoke about my brothers death, I talked about the fact he had a problem with addictions and what it was like living with that for the years leading up to his death.

It was a very positive article and I'm very happy with it :)

I have decided to start blogging to talk about fitness, how it's helped me and how I'm using it to challenge my inner hurt. To talk and inspire people living with problems that they might not usually talk about.

I currently write poetry as well for depression aware campaigns, trying to get the taboo subject, no longer "taboo" so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to throw them at me :)

#FitnessModelGal


2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration to alot of people.
    How you have dealt with the death of your brother is amazing and I could never imagine being in that situation. You should be very proud of yourself.
    I will be reading your blog from here on in. Keep up the good work.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jamie, it's amazing the amount of support I have received, this pushes me to stay strong and keep going. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete